Rehabilitation Engineering Society of JAPAN
The History of RESJA
The Rehabilitation Engineering Society of JAPAN (RESJA) was established in March 1986.
The RESJA is an organization concerned with application of science and technology in the rehabilitation
The membership includes rehabilitation professionals (engineers, medical staffs, teachers for
handicapped children ,etc), providers (makers and dealers), and consumers (disabled persons).
A purpose of RESJA is to promote mutual understanding among these groups so that
they comprehend and serve the actual needs of the people with disability who
shall get benefit from the application of rehabilitation engineering.
The RESJA has a membership of almost 1000 and still growing continuously.
More Contents & Informations
32th Japanese Conference on the Advancement of Assistive and Rehabilitation Technology (JCAART)
August 22-24, 2017
- RESKO2017, November 9-11, 2017, KINTEX, Goyang, Korea (RESKO:Rehabilitation Engineering Society of KOrea)
- Activities of RESJA
- Board of Directors & Office
- Proposed memorandum of agreement (Tokushima agreement)
- Conference Informations
- 30th JCAART(2015, Okinawa)
- 29th JCAART(2014, Hiroshima)
- 28th JCAART(2013, Morioka)
- 27th JCAART(2012, Fukuoka)
- 26th JCAART(2011, Osaka)
- 25th JCAART(2010, Sendai)
- 24th JCAART(2009, Saitama)
- 23rd JCAART(2008, Niigata)
- 22nd JCAART(2007, Nagoya)
- 21st JCAART(2006, Kobe)
- 20th JCAART(2005, SAGA)
- 19th JCAART(2004, Sapporo)
- List of Presentation Titles on JCAART (1st:1986 - 18th:2003 only / Make by MS-EXCEL)
(C) Rehabilitation Engineering Society of JAPAN (Resja) , 2006-2012